Back to California...

HongerVenture

Adventurer
Practically all of my extended family lives in California... Los Angeles, Malibu, San Francisco, Auberry (northeast of Fresno), and San Diego. Aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, etc.

This will be the first time in 6 years that I've been out to see all of them, and the first time for them to meet my wife. I'm super excited!

We'll visit Fisherman's Wharf and Ghiradelli Square in San Fran. ;)
We'll travel Highway 1 down to LA. :D
But before all of that, we'll get to spend a day in Yosemite! :wings:

I can't wait to see all of my folks and introduce them all to my wife. I wish we had longer than 9 days for the trip so we could do some camping and exploring. We are renting a Jeep Grand Cherokee and I've downloaded all the topo date for Cali... so who knows what side trip we'll embark on.

Just had to share!

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
Oh man, for a second there I thought you were breaking news that you were moving back to Cali, which would be really cool as far as seeing you on some trips over here! Anyway, your trip sounds way fun!! Have a great time and give us some pics!

HongerVenture

Adventurer
BajaTaco said:
Oh man, for a second there I thought you were breaking news that you were moving back to Cali,

Well, don't go thinking I haven't tried... every once in a while I send my resume to companies out west. I've sent a few to companies in Prescott actually.

BajaTaco said:
which would be really cool as far as seeing you on some trips over here! Anyway, your trip sounds way fun!! Have a great time and give us some pics!

I'm really looking forward to this trip (as I've already said). Hopefully its the first of a much more frequent pattern of visits out west. I'm dying to get out and meet a lot of you guys. My wife and I are starting to think Christmas '07 for a Baja trip...

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Wait.....what.....?

You dare cross the Mountain Time zone and didn't give me a heads up?!

I thought we had an understanding? :friday: <--- Diet Coke of course

Since it sounds like you're flying in, I guess I'll let it slide.....this time. Of course I'm very happy that you and Amy get to go on a big trip and to see some family members for the first time in awhile. Should be a fun visit plus you get to leave if they start getting too.....getting too....too family-ish? ;)

Does Grandma still have the 40?

Enjoy the Heep. The GC's are a plush ride, but don't turn to the Dark Side.
Yosemite too? Good call. LA? Ok......

When you goin'?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior