Backroads Overland Trailer

Uncle Jeffy

From their site; "Backroads Overland Co. was started with the intent to better balance the value for customers looking to get out doors with the help of an overland camping trailer. We were driven to turn out a top quality product for a much greater value. We are so passionate about the outdoors and all it has in store. That is why it is our goal and Backroads to provide the best value for our customers by offering low prices, exceptional quality products, and great customer service."

Yeah, well, when I was 12 I had the intent to create world peace. I was driven to be a perfect person. I was passionate about eliminating racism. My goal was to solve all the world's problems. Well, not really. But don't tell everyone what you want to do, as if you have done it. I'm sure every successful trailer manufacturer and every failed trailer manufacturer had similar goals and aspirations. To your potential customers, your goals and aspirations are nothing. Tell us what you are and what you have done, not what you you hope to be and what you hope to do.

DFNDER

Dealer has it listed as "starting" at $24.9K, which must be a stripped down box. Not sure how this is going to be any cheaper than anything else on the market once you tack on all those expensive options to make it comparable to the other high quality trailers out there, but that marketingeze sure has that feel good feel. Low prices and exceptional quality products usually don't go hand in glove for long if a business like this wants to be profitable, especially when they'll have to pay the same prices as everyone else for Redarc, Cruisemaster, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94