Best 37 inch tyres

tommysita

Hey guys, looking to replace my 37 inch goodrich mud tyres as they are too noisy and never in mud. Mostly road or some light off road.

any advice on best tyres for real world use of vehicles? this is for a gladiator with alucab camper

thank you,
t

rruff

Explorer
No personal experience with 37s, but the usual suspects: Toyo AT3, General ATX, Nitto Recon or Ridge Grappler, Falken AT3W, Copper AT3, KO2... should give good service and be quieter.

chet6.7

Explorer
Hey guys, looking to replace my 37 inch goodrich mud tyres as they are too noisy and never in mud. Mostly road or some light off road.

any advice on best tyres for real world use of vehicles? this is for a gladiator with alucab camper

thank you,
t
What is your definition of real world use?

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Most of the 37-12.50-17's are D rated. The load capacities are very high. I don't think an E-rated would gain you much. The diesels need the E-rated if they tow heavy or carry a cabover.

shrineboy

thank you,
t
I’ve been running 37x17 Nitto Ridge Grappler’s for about 5 years and I really like them. Smooth and quiet on the road, good traction off-road.

Superduty

Adventurer
BFG KO2 should meet your needs. They are nice and quiet and ride nicely on road and off road. They aren't great for rock crawling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke