Big custom camper sightings

loonwheeler

Adventurer
While not specifically campers, I was able to enjoy the sight of this pair of cargo FMTVs while stuck in traffic on my way to work.

IMG_20160825_074749580.jpg

b9ev

Adventurer
I spotted this at Costco this morning. Their website is twoifoverland.com

20160910_105422_zpsgmhz5spf.jpg

Fairbro

bocklet1.jpg Saw a nice Bocklet at Mount Edith Cavell (Jasper, AB) on Saturday. Also a massive Exploryx in the same parking lot. Missed getting a shot of that one.

russ240

Spotted at my local Wal-Mart

Attachments

• walmart home brew camper.jpg
    walmart home brew camper.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 153
  • walmart home brew camper2.jpg
    walmart home brew camper2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 141

PhulesAU

Explorer
Very interesting MAN, but that being said..... I will never ***** about the Aerodynamics of my Jeep again.

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
Very interesting MAN, but that being said..... I will never ***** about the Aerodynamics of my Jeep again.

Ha, Ha, the brush cage on front looks like it would be a parachute. That's the first thing I think about when I see a bunch of crap plastered on the outside of some rigs. They look like a tool shed turned inside out.

jostalli

Observer
Ha, Ha, the brush cage on front looks like it would be a parachute. That's the first thing I think about when I see a bunch of crap plastered on the outside of some rigs. They look like a tool shed turned inside out.

Are you serious? This truck has a top speed of maybe 50mph. Also, the cage is for protection from brush and trees, which are very common when a rig this large comes down the trail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles