Big custom camper sightings

loren85022

Explorer
a6cd09f0-af18-fb75.jpg
spotted in north phoenix

turbopilot

Observer
Just brought rig #64 back to San Luis Obispo after buying it from EarthRoamer's Certified program in Dacono, Co. All in all just like buying a new machine. This rig was a 2008 with 6,100 miles. Looks brand new. Great experience so far. Took it over to the Ford dealer today for new batteries. Battery change was easy but it took a while for the folks at the Ford dealer to take pictures and crawl around the rig.

1156952700_7kzy5-L.jpg

Jim1960

Observer
Just brought rig #64 back to San Luis Obispo after buying it from EarthRoamer's Certified program in Dacono, Co. All in all just like buying a new machine. This rig was a 2008 with 6,100 miles. Looks brand new. Great experience so far. Took it over to the Ford dealer today for new batteries. Battery change was easy but it took a while for the folks at the Ford dealer to take pictures and crawl around the rig.

1156952700_7kzy5-L.jpg

Congrats on your new Roamer:wings:

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
I'm just interested...
What is the distance between the mattress and the ceiling in the bed above the cab?

ducatidom

Passed one this morning on my way to church. Silver, spotted in Shamong, NJ!! no real need for it by me, hopefully the owner travels in it too some better places where it's capabilities can be used!

howell_jd

Adventurer
Who did we see? You have a dark ER XV-LT and you were on the Natchez Trace Parkway between Clinton and Jackson, MS!
2011-02-18105104_Clinton_Mississippi_US.jpg

2011-02-18105115_Clinton_Mississippi_US.jpg

2011-02-18105314_Clinton_Mississippi_US.jpg

It's fun to see another ER on the road - and so close to us!

My wife saw the ER on her way to work and called me. We still get excited just loading up our own ER - it is the best fun.

I hope we are able to connect with our fellow 'Roamers in Mississippi!

Jonathan

FOLLOW UP REPORT! I was called by the owner after an email message to him. He was already well along the Natchez Trace Parkway to Luka, MS and Woodall Mountain. This is the highest point in Mississippi at 806ft! He shared his "plans" of wanderlust and intentions if not the expected points of destination. He is truly one for the journey and not the destination! Ultimately, he intends to sail a little and slowly make his way around Europe via canal-boat (houseboat). What a remarkable plan! Best wishes my friend!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles