Big custom camper sightings

WhoHoo! Three EarthRoamers in two weeks.

Saw one coming southbound toward us on US 93 in Montana. It had Montana plates.

It had the Continental tires. I did see them, just heard them as they drove by, probably going about 45 mph. They were a little louder than I would have hoped.

D

Deleted member 9101

The crowd eagerly awaits a demo that answers that age old question..."How the h$#@ do you get that big ole tar down from thar?"
1.jpg

Yep, with the right tools one person can do it.
2.jpg

That is nothing short of absolute genius!!!

LakeLBJ

Observer
Saw one parked at Moab airport today as I pulled into the area for the first time.

What a place. This is going to be a great vacation.

EuroJoe

Adventurer
saw this one in Wall SD in late August, 23-24ish. It had Montana tags.

ER by Rider_wv, on Flickr

I just saw them in freeport Maine, if it says "Joe reloaded" on the side? If they are here I'm the Scottish guy in construction gear who asked if I could take pictures. Took some pictures if someone can post I'll email them.

The most common question in Australia: "how do you get the [unmounted] tire (on) off the roof? A: Gravity, forklift
Most common question in US: what is it?

Charlie

SRUPike

Observer
That rig belongs to Sue and Joe... sun-n-joe.com

Looks like some fun adventures, and its neat to read the dueling blogs.

gm13

Adventurer
I just saw them in freeport Maine, if it says "Joe reloaded" on the side? If they are here I'm the Scottish guy in construction gear who asked if I could take pictures. Took some pictures if someone can post I'll email them.

Just saw the tail end of this type of ER in Ellsworth, ME, most likely heading out from Acadia NP yesterday(9/25) wonder if it's the same folks.

SRUPike

Observer
Great job Bill and the rest of the Earthroamer Team...

The low console, looks very nice, its nice that they took some bits and pieces of the stock console, to make it look OEM. (ie cup holders & rear power ports). The dog platform looks very nice, although any thoughts on why the seat belts were left in? And has any owner, done a dog platform for the 60% and kept the 40% seat?

I also see the Acustmass, the BOSE sub in a part of the pantry, what other places can it be installed?

Any News on the Earthroamer XXL?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior