Big insurance problem- I needs some help

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
MT - have you tried Gulf Way?

They've insured all sorts of stuff of mine in the past, from race bikes to Deuce and a Halfs to Unimogs to tow rigs.

Mock Tender

Adventurer
Czechsix- Gulf Way will only insure me or anyone else, if I am on a “drag racing team or a drag race car
owner”.

Gait- Alessi only insures you if you are not a legal resident or citizen of the country you are in. Good news if I want to Trek anywhere but the US.

And as far as the “state of mind”- I wasn't offended in the slightest- but the U.S. all the positive thoughts in the world will not stop the legal and potential medical fees from running into the millions with claims and attorneys fees- not to mention each state requires a minimum insurance or you will get tickets and possible impounding of your vehicle. Haven't had an accident or been pulled over so far- but I won't count on happy thoughts.

Pugslyy- no business- but I have an LLC- but Progressive is the one that originally said no?

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Damn, GW has changed their policy then.

Next question, of course is what your rig does in the quarter mile? :coffee:

Mock Tender

Adventurer
Well, "when it rains it pours". We finally got our insurance- thanks Pugslyy for the commercial idea. Several companies were open to insuring it through our LLC set up for the truck. Wound up with Progressive at about $100 more a year.

But during this time, we had a medical concern confirmed, which will now require us to sell "The Beast". I will list it in the forum where appropriate and will need to sell in the next couple months-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste