Black Series HQ15 for sale

escadventure

Adventurer
It's time to go.
Selling the HQ15.
2019 demo model which I purchased in June 2020. Sold as a new unit with warranty.

After purchase I had RV's of America (ROA) install a McHitch,
and do a partial winterize mod which included:
water tank heaters and circulation pump and isolation valve for outside shower.

I've had it on a couple hunting trips in freezing temps and it performed perfectly well. So I've been in no rush to finish the winterization by having them install the extra heat duct and enclose the subfloor.

It's extremely comfortable to live in. The Bath/shower arrangement is wife approved and a pleasant luxury in the back country with the separate shower.
The McHitch and the trailer's high clearance, and solid suspension setup are great in the back country.
All camper accoutrements will go with the camper - cables, hoses, blocks and chocks, gas tanks...

If I were keeping it I would-
remove the factory kitchen table adjustable legs and install permanent legs that aren't so bulky.
inspect the wheel bearings, or possibly just replace them for good measure because they are known high wear items on the Black Series campers. I haven't put a ton of miles on the camper but I'd rather keep them like new. I'm a retired aircraft mechanic and I can't help but treat all my mechanical devices like that.

ROA just replaced, in June before the warranty expired, the general water tank.

Why selling? We just moved and the new place doesn't allow space for storing the camper. And If I'm honest I'm not so excited about pulling a trailer in the back country so I'm not willing to try and figure out the storage problem. Although if storage wasn't an issue I'd probably keep it.

The truck is available for purchase with the camper if anyone is interested. Seriously, it's a phenomenally performing setup.
The truck-
2012 6.7 Lariat Super Duty with 142xxx miles.
50 gallon fuel tank.
winch bumper with Warn 15k winch.
National Luna dual battery system so the camper can be connected to the truck charging system.
Ute flatbed and weather guard storage boxes.
Nav, moonroof, AC seats

Will not sell the truck without the camper so I humbly ask please don't waste our time by enquiring about it.
Camper or camper & truck package only
Clear title on both vehicles.
Both vehicles attentively maintained. After retiring from aviation, I worked as a service writer at a Ford dealership where the maintenance shop foreman of 22 years experience maintained my truck.
Everything in working order.
Have maintenance records and kept a log book for both vehicles since I've owned them.

Price- $37k for the camper. $65k for camper and truck package. Willing to negotiate a little with serious buyer.

Located in New Mexico

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0538.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0538.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 287
  • thumbnail_IMG_0567.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0567.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 280
  • thumbnail_IMG_0568.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0568.jpg
    222.8 KB · Views: 233
  • thumbnail_IMG_0982.jpg