Bronco Portal Axle kits

TwinStick

Explorer
Whether you like them or not, innovation is a good thing. That being said, I have watched many of their YouTube videos and they beat on them pretty hard. Also, it ticks some other boxes as well. Zero suspension mods, zero drivetrain issues, and no need for a lift. The price is pretty steep. But if your vehicle is paid off and you would benefit from it & you have the money............

PatrickM

Didn't VW use these on their bus/van transaxles back in the day? I recall it being a desirable setup on Baja Bugs. Using a bus transaxle to get the extra ground clearance under the engine.

And they make CTIS very easily added. I can personally attest that along with very deep gearing in lowest gear and all around diff locks, it’s a fantastic anti-stuck/self recovery tool, especially with internal beadlocks.

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
Exactly. Why are so many people complaining?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Why?

With the vast majority of folks today having a vehicle payment with interest rates now of 4%-7% on that $80,000 vehicle those rates make the monthly payment a Hell of Lot Mo Money than a vehicle payment with the same interest rate of 4%-7% on what should be a $40,000 vehicle spread out over the now normal 7-8 year finance plan many folks now sign up for to "Afford" that monthly payment that's why people are complaining!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles