Bruder Unimog Toys?

LRNAD90

Adventurer
Didn't know if any of the Unimog Enthusiasts had come accross the German made 'Buder' toy line or not. I was at a childrens consignment shop with my wife this weekend and spied an Orange Unimog Truck toy, and snatched it up for a whole $4. It was their 'Unimog Winter Service', but it was missing the plow and Bed cover, but it is pretty cool none-the-less.

Anyway, I took the toy name and did a quick google search and found the manufacturers website. They make alot of cool truck toys ('Pro Series'), and a few more Unimogs...

Unimog with Tilt Bed & Winch
Unimog Brush Fire Truck
Unimog w/ Brush Mower

Thought some of you guys might be interested..

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Here are some more :)
mogs.JPG

LRNAD90

Adventurer
That is quite a collection! I'm sure there are more Mog guys around here with Mog Toy collections on the side, and thought there might be some interest. I'd guess this Bruder toy is about the size of the largest red on in your collection, and fairly detailed (icluding articulating front suspension)..

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
Any recommendations on good websites in getting diecast models of Unimogs, Man, and Kamaz trucks?

Randyslaughter

Unimog bruder

Where can I buy a bruder unimog rescue fire truck or the explorer like the one in this pic. I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz