Built 2008 Toyota 4Runner V8 Limited

bcnaz

Observer
SOLD

Posting a little early as she won't be available until 2nd week of August - Located in Mesa/Phoenix AZ

Fully loaded Limited V8 4Runner – Over $13K in aftermarket – only $17,900

Full power, sunroof, leather, heated seats, side curtain airbags, center diff lock, A-Trac, double din, system, weathertecs, etc.

Icon Stage 4 suspension system ($4,600 system with coil overs, the billet aluminum machined A-Arms and Lower Rear Trailing Arm Kit)
33” Duratracs with good tread
17” Mohave Teflons

Full CBI armor ($4,000 in Front Bumper w/ Center grill Guard & Headlight Protection, Rear Plate Bumper with Swing Away Tire Carrier, sliders, etc.).
PIAA Driving & Fog lights

~148K miles, Well maintained, runs out awesome.

Issues:
Was previously plasti-dipped grey so there are some tell-tale plasti dip remains, and a few nicks on the weather stripping from the power washer removal
Small notches on the grill to clear the bumper's grill guard, Small nick in the windshield
Slight wear in the driver's seat and I don't have the rear cargo tray
Small blemish on the Carfax (wheel studs over-torqued and lost a wheel on the road; no collision, no airbag deployment, no body damage, just an insurance claim for the damage to the shocks)

Priced for a quick sale at $17,900

Contact Brian @ Four Eight Zero 282 Three 3 Nine 9

Apologies for the dirt and crappy cell phone pics - just wanted to get some of the basics out there

DSC_1505 (1024x576).jpgDSC_1506 (1024x576).jpg
DSC_1508.jpgDSC_1507 (1024x576).jpg
DSC_1510 (1024x576).jpgDSC_1511.jpg
DSC_1512.jpg

Last edited:

FireGuy

Adventurer
Almost a spitting image of my old 03 V8. These are amazing rigs and the V8 is one of the best engines you can get.

bcnaz

Observer
Sweet rig. Is this deal done or are u still accepting offers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will circle back if for some reason the deal doesn't go through, but full disclosure; I have two more back up offers that are "in line" if the first offer doesn't work out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94