Bull Bar for my Montero?

swiftstar

I was just wondering if anyone here knows where I'd find a bull bar that fits my 98 2nd gen Montero? I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to find one, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Because they do not easily exist, meaning you may find someone in Australia willing to ship one to you. Search a bit and you will find threads where guys have modified ARB bumpers from other vehicles to fit the Montero.

HartPA

I was just wondering if anyone here knows where I'd find a bull bar that fits my 98 2nd gen Montero? I've been looking everywhere and can't seem to find one, so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I'm having the same problem with my 97, nobody seems to make bull bars/brush guards for them. Its the one thing I don't like about my Monty, if it was a 4Runner, people would practically be throwing aftermarket parts at it.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Sounds like some folks need to define what they think a bull bar is, most of us think of the ARB bull bar and not a brush guard or one of those flimsy hoop thingies that are attached with a couple bolts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz