CA. Rains

jgallo1

Adventurer
After being rained in for the past 4 days, I was getting a little restless. As soon as the rain stopped yesterday afternoon, I went out to do some exploring around home.
I got lucky b/c I help out on some ranches and the UFS, and local police let me drive through all the closed roads. I didn't get as far as I wanted, b/c this one older guy who has been camping in his car had gotten completely washed out by one of the creeks that broke out. I ended up towing him out.
Here some photos
IMG_0034.JPGIMG_0029.JPGIMG_0023.JPGIMG_0027.JPGIMG_0028.JPG

Last edited:
Probably not surprising to see the mud flows with all the fires we have had. We have even a lot here in the high desert near Lancaster, and are going to try to get into the ElPaso tns, near Randsburg this weekend. Last time we had a washout on EP-11 going up to Holland Camp so large the Cherokee was high centered, and had a hard time getting unstuck. We will see, as I am taking my 06,TJ Wrangler, to try to explore a couple trails near the end of EP-15, near Golar Gulch, and the "Narrows". We will see, as it is slated to rain today Wednesday, all the way thru Saturday, and I do NOT WANT to be in one of those narrow washes in the desert mountains !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94