Callen campers back business?

Spaffypd

Yes, Scott is helping and the frame is being built by the same welder they used when they were officially in business.

I rarely see their ads on craigslist this year.

Still trying to get a break from work to start using mine more!

inoculation

I'm glad they are trying to continue the builds. I do have a question though. Does anybody know, or have an idea where I can get a new screen for my Callen? The side window type with the radius 45s.

CallenCampers

Hey Everyone:

We are pleased to announce that Callen Camper Company is back in business and is taking new orders for custom truck shells. We are glad to be serving outdoor enthusiasts once again out of San Diego. New website is in development at www.callencampers.com. Follow us on instagram @callen_campers for updates, current builds and more. Feel free to also contact us at info@callencampers.com.

Cheers!

Callen Camper Company

CallenCampers

Hi Chet6.7:

We are currently focusing on the hard-sided shells and campers as most of our customer base choose those. However, all of our shells and campers are custom order and we do have the ability to offer a pop-up option. We are currently vetting out some designs for a hard-sided pop-up.

We always are looking for customer feedback on our shells and campers. Feel free to let us know what you'd like to see!

chet6.7

Explorer
Hi Chet6.7:

We are currently focusing on the hard-sided shells and campers as most of our customer base choose those. However, all of our shells and campers are custom order and we do have the ability to offer a pop-up option. We are currently vetting out some designs for a hard-sided pop-up.

We always are looking for customer feedback on our shells and campers. Feel free to let us know what you'd like to see!
That's good to hear,I had one of your campers on an older truck,but,now I have to park under a carport.I can't stand up with the lower shell I have now,it is also not as wide as the shell I got from you in the 90's.Here is a picture that is close to what I am looking for.ggg.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste