Camp shower advice needed

I have a Big Kahuna. It works, but you need to have a large-ish vessel to heat the water, and you have to have car electricity of course. Flow is barely adequate IMO, but IS adequate.
That Geyser system looks cool, but the 1 gallon capacity is a bit of a turnoff. I like that you can have the thermostatic heater plugged in to the car's power while you drive.

I actually use the Nemo Helio LX and either leave it out in the sun to warm up or heat up some water on the stove and add it to the water already in the Helio. Works great! The Helio is also great for washing dishes.
What are your experiences with Helio? I'm seeing very mixed reviews online. Can it be filled 3/4 full and stuck into a crevasse somewhere in the vehicle or is it going to get destroyed?

What are your experiences with Helio? I'm seeing very mixed reviews online. Can it be filled 3/4 full and stuck into a crevasse somewhere in the vehicle or is it going to get destroyed?
I have the original helio , it’s pretty sturdy. I would go with the lx now though, it has a bigger opening for pouring hot water into.

I have the original Helio shower. The fill hole is too small and would require a funnel, which just slows down filling it. If they made the hole big enough to directly (quickly) pour hot water in...that'd be an improvement.
Also, plastic materials with seams that have been glued and welded have a limited lifespan and do not qualify as durable, IMO.

I have the original Helio shower. The fill hole is too small and would require a funnel, which just slows down filling it. If they made the hole big enough to directly (quickly) pour hot water in...that'd be an improvement.
Also, plastic materials with seams that have been glued and welded have a limited lifespan and do not qualify as durable, IMO.
That's fair. The new XL has a bigger fill hole. I'm sure there's an expected lifetime for soft plastics..I'm sure they tested it and found it reasonbly robust.