Camper and Truck Photos

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Just finished install and ride/height adjustment of the Kelderman Front Air Ride Leveling Kit, with Rancho RS9000XL adjustable stocks - 1.5", adjustable front lift. Very happy. Highly recommend.

LSchulz

Here's my heavily customized setup. One of these days I need to post a full build writeup on the whole rig, but it started as a 2001 Dodge 2500 with a Cummins and a 6 speed. The only original parts of the truck you can see in the picture are the frame, hubcabs, and the hood. Northeast salt required a total rebuild of the truck 5 years ago. The camper required a similar level of rebuilding when I got it, and has fork pockets so I can lift it off the flatbed and put the truck back into work mode when not traveling.

IMG_20160622_172337042.jpg

GoinBoardin

Observer
Fleet Flatbed Conversion

1981 Fleet flatbed converted on a 96' F150 4x4 with built 351W. First trip was Saturday, second will be Friday. Currently just a shell with slide out bed and very basic electrical system. It is bolted solid to the flatbed up front, with spring floating bolts in the rear. Preliminary tests show the springs are doing their job.

20171008_131420.jpg

20171008_110335.jpg

20171008_130319.jpg

Attachments

Joeprunc

Observer
Haven't posted on this one yet....Was looking for awning pictures, setups, and brands. I think I'm leaning towards the Eezi-Swift and mounting it on the wall below the the roof, as so its easy to deploy and packup while the camper is popped.

Few pictures from recent summer/winter adventures.

Ruby Mountains last winter.

Dumping last winter

So cold even Dixie needed a sleeping bag.

Moto ride...heading to Mammoth MX earlier this year.

AND WHY I WANT AN AWNING. LUGGING THIS POP UP AROUND IS A PITA, AND TAKES UP A LOT OF INSIDE SPACE.

Recommended books for Overlanding

Vehicle-dependent Expedition Guide
by Tom Sheppard
From $136.99
Don't Go There. It's Not Safe. You'll Die.: And other mor...
by Jared McCaffree, Jessica Mans, Kobus Mans
From $19.99
Crossing the Congo: Over Land and Water in a Hard Place
by Mike Martin, Chloe Baker, Charlie Hatch-Barnwell
From $17.64
Lone Rider
by speth Beard
From $15.59