Camper and Truck Photos

outdoornate65

Adventurer
Super sweet looking rig.

May I ask what tray you have your camper mounted on?

What do you guys store in the black box in front of the camper? Brand/size info?

Last edited:

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
Super sweet looking rig.

May I ask what tray you have your camper mounted on?

What do you guys store in the black box in front of the camper? Brand/size info?

Thanks!

The flatbed and storage boxes were designed and built by AT Overland in Prescott, AZ.

The box in question is called a tunnel box as it's one huge box with access from either side. On the driver side I have a full size 37" spare. The rest of the space is used for dirty items I'd rather not put in the camper such as fire wood, chairs, inflatable stand up paddle boards, fire pit, etc.

It's a perfect fit for alu boxes as well

outdoornate65

Adventurer
Thanks!

The flatbed and storage boxes were designed and built by AT Overland in Prescott, AZ.

The box in question is called a tunnel box as it's one huge box with access from either side. On the driver side I have a full size 37" spare. The rest of the space is used for dirty items I'd rather not put in the camper such as fire wood, chairs, inflatable stand up paddle boards, fire pit, etc.

It's a perfect fit for alu boxes as well
Mark,

I couldn't find anything on the AT Overland site about flatbed trays.....Is it a Norweld?

Ripit

b2b9be89d19b3692682764d6befd1e93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles