Camper and Truck Photos

pappawheely

Autonomous4X4
I have not done a tally. All I will say is, my middle name is never pay retail! When you are building a custom it's not what things cost, it's what things cost that you have to do over.

Boondocking the day after running the Upper Roaring Fork River and the day of running on the Eagle just below Dowd Chutes down through the Edwards Mile. Pretty cool spot off 70, at Dotsero and up Deep Creek a ways. Lovin my LaVeta!

Attachments

• P6070053.JPG
    P6070053.JPG
    316.2 KB · Views: 123
  • P6070054.JPG
    P6070054.JPG
    292.1 KB · Views: 143
It's still looking good. We were cat boating Slaughterhouse a couple weekends ago with flows in the high teens. I think last weekend was peak- river was up to about 2600-drops a few hundred cfs by 1-2 pm. It hasn't gotten super hot yet and the nights have still been in the mid-high 30s up high.

warejn

Observer
Nice, I heading to Clear Creek in the morning, picking up the family and FIBARK by dark. It a great season for paddling and pop ups!

Just got back from a great 4 day loop trip with my dad from Buena Vista, down through South Fork, Creede, Lake City, Almont, up over Cottonwood Pass and back to BV. This is a great little loop that accesses lots of beautiful terrain, camping and fishing opportunities.

Attachments

• P6180060.JPG
    P6180060.JPG
    458.6 KB · Views: 117
  • P6180063.JPG
    P6180063.JPG
    261.7 KB · Views: 111

Sock Puppet

Adventurer
Just got back from a great 4 day loop trip with my dad from Buena Vista, down through South Fork, Creede, Lake City, Almont, up over Cottonwood Pass and back to BV. This is a great little loop that accesses lots of beautiful terrain, camping and fishing opportunities.

Love that area! Makes me want to take little trip up that way before the rainy season.

NorCalBronco

Observer
Few pics of my new to me FWC over the past 6 months or so

Some random photos of my truck/camper from Mendocino National Forest and Usal Beach. Not sure why the forum insists on the last pic being rotated incorrectly :)

fwc1.jpg

fwc2.jpg

fwc4.jpg

fwc5.jpg

fwc6.jpg

fwc3.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94