Camper and Truck Photos

fitt

yeah and my 45 gal aux fuel tank. It only pushed the camper back 9" and I built a cargo box to sit on top of the box rails holds chairs grill camp table level blocks gray water tank and windshield washer fluid. Also I took my tailgate off and built a rack that went into the trailer hitch in place of sitting on the tailgate and those light weight cables holding the back of the campers up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Kya

Adventurer
That's an Eagle in our 1st generation Tundra. Love the way it fits. I can keep it low even though it's sitting on 4" platform. It does stick out the back about 4".

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
That's an Eagle in our 1st generation Tundra. Love the way it fits. I can keep it low even though it's sitting on 4" platform. It does stick out the back about 4".

Totally missed the truck model I was so surprised to see what I thought was a Finch. They are rare.

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
I'm thinking the same thing. Waiting for this to play out.

Do you just not have any uptravel? Why not build in wheel wells and add storage to the sides?

dont be so judgy ;)

Untitled by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
Untitled by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
Tacoma by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
Tacoma by Grant Wilson, on Flickr
no rubbing at full flex, half normal air bag PSI.

lower cabinets will be done eventually. been putting this together after work and stuff

NikonRon

Adventurer
Not judging, just observant. So then you have airbags that limit your wheel travel? How are you going to seal the backside of the boxes? That's one long access door, have you thought about dividing it into two doors? Ron

inv3ctiv3

Adventurer

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
I'm not being judgy I'm asking a question but those pics answered my question you just don't have much flex/up/down travel.

It isnt that much less than stock. the BP51 strut travel is only about a half inch from max in either direction. (compression/droop)
Not judging, just observant. So then you have airbags that limit your wheel travel? How are you going to seal the backside of the boxes? That's one long access door, have you thought about dividing it into two doors? Ron

I want one long one personally. more flexibility, also a big table. Not planning on sealing anything. Its not for dry storage. Its for tables, propane tank, campfire in a can, generator type things.

I was being sarcastic with the judgy comment. Hence the winky face.

freshlikesushi

Free Candy
I would be concerned with dust mostly, that fine talcum powder type in Utah comes to mind for me. Ron

no plans to head out west.

truth be told, this is Rev. A. Will most likely sell this one and do a different setup with a small bed for the camper, and the side panels like saddlebags that slide onto the flatbed via hitch receiver type situation on the side. Learned alot building this one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles