Camper Top

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
Jonathan Hanson said:
Heh heh.

We were cracking up during the ARB jack experiment, because we could picture the little piles we had carefully arranged rolling everywhere!

OMG, and here I was thinking to myself... "how did I miss those when I cleaned the truck out? There's no way the little guy is still in there... is there?" :ar15:

:xxrotflma

datrupr

Expedition Leader
BajaTaco said:
OMG, and here I was thinking to myself... "how did I miss those when I cleaned the truck out? There's no way the little guy is still in there... is there?" :ar15:

I can vouch for that. I remember Chris saying something along the lines of "He better not still be in there, how can he be if he is not dead?" or something like that.

That is too funny:xxrotflma

S

Scenic WonderRunner

BajaTaco said:

Just set two mousetraps! One up front.....and one in the rear!.......then you will know for sure!

I never leave home without two mousetraps now....after that little guest I had tried messing with my Tortilla Chips!!!!!!....:eek: .....:eek:rngartis .......:ar15:

Oh NO!.....The Camper Top thread just went Off Topic!....and it was doing so well!:rolleyes:

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
One thing for sure: the next trip Mario and I go on with Chris, we'd better hire armed guards to stay with our trucks when we go hiking.

It was all Mario's fault, Chris. He threatened to paint my Land Cruiser the same color as his Jeep if I didn't go along! I was an unwilling pawn. Don't believe anything he says.

But back on topic: Roseann and I have found the A.R.E. tops to be very mouseproof . . .

One nice option on our top was a lock on the hatch that works with the truck's alarm remote.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94