Can you still get the BFG old version All Terrain KO?

Only NOS, and keep an eye on the condition, they would be a couple years old at least.
Is there a reason you want the old ones? The new KO2 is superior design, frankly.

I'm with ya, PH4.

I bought a set of five of the old style BFG AT KOs in 235/85-16 about three years ago, as the new style was phasing in. I have them on my 2001 Tacoma DC and I like 'em a lot. The new style with the more aggressive sidewall design looks a little too much for my taste.

I doubt you're going to find them all in one place, and as tarditi notes, they're likely be three or four years old at least.

Only NOS, and keep an eye on the condition, they would be a couple years old at least.
Is there a reason you want the old ones? The new KO2 is superior design, frankly.
Don't like the aggressive sidewall. At all. Just me, lot of people like them.

DNTL740

Adventurer
you can find them on eBay. I had them on my LC, I got 78K out them, But lots of chunking, the new material is supposed to be better. Good luck.

I like to run the General Grabber AT2. It is a copy of the BFG all terrain KO2. We have it on 3 different off roaders, they are a long lasting winter rated tire.

Attachments

FJOE

Adventurer
I like to run the General Grabber AT2. It is a copy of the BFG all terrain KO2. We have it on 3 different off roaders, they are a long lasting winter rated tire.
I will second the Grabber AT2's. Great tire for the money. I put the BFG's on my past two vehicles, and for the price, I could have gotten 3 complete sets of Grabbers. I'm also not a fan of the sidewalls on the new BFG AT's.

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
I will add one comment on the General Grabber AT2 - for me, when they start wearing I feel they hydroplane quicker than I like. I am heavy, Taco/Flippac/armor, but still feel the lack of grip in heavy rain. That said, they wear well, off road have done everything I wanted them to and look great. I was thinking of going back to BFG next..... but I like the new sidewall design.

The old style BFG AT's were terrible in mud - the new ones have a design feature to help them self clean according to a BFG tire engineer I talked to at the Overland Expo. I'd go with the new ones.

Lack of a bead protector, and very few modern sizes that aren't load range E rated. Sidewalls are actually functional, and the tires do a decent job of self-cleaning. rock ejectors are a nice touch.