Cannondale Catalyst 2 - Entry level MTB

Airmapper

High-Tech Redneck
For sale is my 2017 Cannondale Catalyst 2. It is an entry level XC mountain bike. I'm selling it because it just doesn't fit me and after riding it less than a year I figured out I needed something larger.

For the info on it from the manufacturer, click here: https://www.cannondale.com/USA/bike/Productdetail?Id=63ee38b5-13f5-43e9-a73c-fa4b1f3b9d27

Frame size is XL, probably best suited for someone around 6' tall give or take, but take your own fit needs into consideration because rider height is a very rough way to size a bike. (Tell me about it....)

I am hoping to sell it as a package which would be good if you don't have a bike already. I'll throw in a hitch carrier, and all the upgrades and extras installed. Be perfect for someone just getting interested in cycling to see if you like it or not and not have to assemble a bunch of gear to get into it. Get you a helmet and go ride.

Included with the bike:
Tubeless converted wheels and Maxxis DHF tires. (Proper conversion with Stans tape, not gorilla tape.)
Rear rack and pannier bag. (Currently removed)
Cateye Velo 5 cycling computer.
Raceface Chester flat pedals
Raceface locking grips
Seat bag. (Spare chain link inside.)
2 frame mounted bottle cages
Frame mounted tire pump
Spare tubes.
Receiver hitch mounting 3 bike carrier. (Fits 2" or the smaller one, 1.25" i think?)
Original tires. (They are lighter if you decide to stay on pavement.)
Handlebar riser adapter. (If you are properly fit to this bike you likely do not need it. I have the cap and spacers to put it back to original. However high bars are "comfortable" for casual riding.)

I would like $700 for all of it. Trades might be considered for items pertaining to common interests on this forum.

I have no desire to try to figure out how to ship all this, so local exchange only. I could meet you part way possibly.

Camping gear / all stuff shown not included, but I set it up like this for a 3 day bikepacking trip:

B

BPD53

I'd like to give this thread a bump before I go. I know the seller personally and wouldn't hesitate to buy anything he sells. I've actually seen this bike in action during a bike packing trip we took on the GRT in WV.

I don't much about mountain bikes anymore but the seller is top notch. (y)