Car trade for camper

BurbanAZ

Explorer
Not sure if I can post this in the for sale section but I have a 2002 Honda Civic LX that I'm wanting to trade for a cab-over camper or camper trailer or something similar. In my area similar cars sell for between 3500-4500. Anyone have something their not using that they would like to trade?

It's nothing fancy but it's a solid little car. I bought it to fix a few things and give to my sister but then she got a jeep that she likes more.

Sorry If this is the wrong area, seems like it fits best here.

Here's a few pictures of the car

image.jpg

image.jpg

colorado matt

Adventurer
I am quite curious if this will pan out ..... I have toyed with the idea of throwing up a vehicle for an off road trailer .... I will be following along to see how this works out for you ..... Matt

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
If anyone were interested they would want to know basic info that has been left out, such as which transmission it has and current odometer mileage, interior pictures would also be beneficial.

BurbanAZ

Explorer
I am quite curious if this will pan out ..... I have toyed with the idea of throwing up a vehicle for an off road trailer .... I will be following along to see how this works out for you ..... Matt

Figured it was worth a shot.

If anyone were interested they would want to know basic info that has been left out, such as which transmission it has and current odometer mileage, interior pictures would also be beneficial.

Thanks, good point. It's a manual trans. with 185k on it. I'll get some interior pics up probably tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94