Cargo Glide

cycleman4

Adventure seeker
Anyone using or have experience with the Cargo Glide system? I am contemplating installing one in my F-250. Seems convenient for getting to gear.

rayra

Expedition Leader
Storage subforum might get you quicker / better answers.

Very nice looking system, very sechsy. Looks like its aimed at vans / tradesmen or SAR folks. Folks who can write off the presumably high cost or have the taxpayer pay for it. I'm not even going to look up the prices, looks way too expensive for me.

Do you have a shell on the F250? I don't see a product listed on their site for an open bed pickup. http://www.cargoglide.com/products/wall-slide/

The Storage subforum has a big sticky topic that has several very nice slide-out systems in it, both aftermarket and self-made. If you are handy or want to learn how, you could probably build your own setup for substantially less. If you don't have a shell, it would be possible to build a weather resistant bed tray or drawers that would retain full use of your pickup bed area but still net you 15-25cu' of secure storage space. I built the platform / drawers in my Suburban for about $350 in materials, not counting all the rear power options / converters / inverters.

cycleman4

Adventure seeker
Thanks for the input and I will post there as well. I was curious if any of the full size guys use them. They are expensive but I have a chance to get one at a very good price. Also I am talking about the bed slide not the wall slide you have linked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne