Catalina wine mixer, Ram 3500 C&C

flylow4500

Observer
I'd like to share the current truck I'm working on. This one needs to be able to work as hard as she can play.

Starting with the front end. Parts list includes. Thuren 3" kings and springs, torsion sway bar. Carli track bar, ball joints, diff cover, high and low steering stabilizers.

The rear of the truck gets a Kelderman 4 bag kit. Thuren 2.5" kings (ordered after a rear axle weight is determined.) I have used Kelderman 4 bag kits on 5 trucks with a combined milage of over 500,000 without any failures. There are many ways to screw up the installation of this kit, it does matter who puts it on and how they do it.

A gooseneck and 3" bumper hitch will handle the towing duties. The bed mounting points are integrated into the rear hitch for a clean and strong connection HlMLrhHZR8yUK4K5VhTHYA.jpg59458630451__0D644732-F0F3-4745-B18D-7AF8D42CAC1C.JPG2KFhaRPwQCSL%pk1JYAlqA.jpgfullsizeoutput_d43.jpeg

Last edited:

flylow4500

Observer
The Fuel fill locations are behind the center compartment door locked, secured and gives a clean look. Two of my main concerns were fast fueling with truck stops pumps and keeping the compartment free of diesel. Standard fuel pockets are not completely sealed, So I built some.

fullsizeoutput_d4e.jpegfullsizeoutput_d4f.jpegfullsizeoutput_d52.jpeg

Last edited:

flylow4500

Observer
Must have cold drinks available! I'm thinking about three or four tool box drawers above the fridge would be a good idea. Is that a good use of the space? What would you put there?
The rear curbside box gets a pull out grill/kitchen setup. I'll still need to fit an oasis compressor, hose reel for diesel transfer (This will go in the compartment with the filler necks.) and...?

fullsizeoutput_d76.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior