CAUTION/AVOID Adventure Driven Designs in AZ

ARDOR

I ordered Montero parts from the UAE and since my order was over $1,000 I had to pay tax. (*Unexpected) Package was being held ransom by U.S. Customs for tax $$$$. I realize that Australia is totally different. I've ordered from ADD and had delayed shipping. It was expected and understood. Josh responded promptly and was great. Lesson learned about U.S. Customs....Not sure if my situation helps in any way. We are a very select crowd concerning our Monteros...

I'm only stating my experiences. I don't personally know any of the aforementioned parties.

Take care!

Apples to oranges comparison.

The US has a free trade agreement in place with Australia, negating any additional duty/import fees for items such as Marks4WD gears:

There is no such agreement in place between the US and UAE, hence your items' additional fee liability:

I still stand by everything I've previously written within this thread and would encourage anyone considering doing business with Josh/ADD to spend their money elsewhere. If you're in the market for Marks4WD gears, I'd highly recommend you contact and order them directly from their site; they're very responsive, as well as the cheapest and quickest option:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior