Cheap Fridge <$400 shipped

It is a screaming deal, right?
Except when I got home and checked the dimensions agains where I want to mount it, it was bigger than I want.
So I cancelled the order, and one of y'all cna probably snag it at that price if you use that Welcome10 promo code.
Maybe a 43 will pop up for me.

EXPO365

Adventurer
Just did the same thing. Hopefully it's more scratch than dent.

How was the condition of yours once you received it?

-MK
They screwed me actually, I bought and payed for it then 2 days later they said I just missed it....where did you get yours from?

RubiconGeoff

Adventurer
My "scratch & dent" looked absolutely brand new. Now it looks like it was tossed out the back of a moving Jeep after several years of (ab)use but it's still going strong!

qwopzxnm

Adventurer
They screwed me actually, I bought and payed for it then 2 days later they said I just missed it....where did you get yours from?
That sucks, I'm sorry to hear that. I bought it from OpenBoxDirect using the Welcome10 coupon.

My "scratch & dent" looked absolutely brand new. Now it looks like it was tossed out the back of a moving Jeep after several years of (ab)use but it's still going strong!
Your experience is exactly what I am hoping for, although preferably without the self-induced future abuse :sombrero:. $212 out the door for a 63qt fridge seems like a pretty good deal. I bought it with my AMEX as well so if there are any issues in the first two years I should be covered. <Knock on wood>

qwopzxnm

Adventurer
I was hoping for RubiconGeoff's experience but it's looking like I got the same as you Expo365. Got the call this morning that they were cancelling my order because it hadn't "passed final inspection". I'm thinking they got more orders than items and I was too late to the party.

EXPO365

Adventurer
I was hoping for RubiconGeoff's experience but it's looking like I got the same as you Expo365. Got the call this morning that they were cancelling my order because it hadn't "passed final inspection". I'm thinking they got more orders than items and I was too late to the party.
Yea it's really annoying, I guess I'll be battling you for the next one!

JamesDowning

Explorer
Mine was pretty dented, had a lot of tape residue on it, and was kinda ugly. But its still working 5 years later.

qwopzxnm

Adventurer
Would the 80 be way too big? I have the chance to grab one for $300 locally (sort of) and don't want to make the trip if the size is going to be way too big.

The 63 seems ideal but I'd be putting it in a 100 Series Cruiser so I don't know if the 80 would also work or not.

Would the 80 be way too big? I have the chance to grab one for $300 locally (sort of) and don't want to make the trip if the size is going to be way too big.
I have a 43 quart, and I am pretty sure an 80 quart would never fit in my rig.

Here are the dimensions you are looking at:

23 6/16" H x 28 3/16" W x 18 12/16" D.