Cheap Fridge <$400 shipped

JamesDowning

Explorer
My "scratch & dent" looked absolutely brand new. Now it looks like it was tossed out the back of a moving Jeep after several years of (ab)use but it's still going strong!

Mine was pretty dented, had a lot of tape residue on it, and was kinda ugly. But its still working 5 years later.

qwopzxnm

Adventurer
Would the 80 be way too big? I have the chance to grab one for $300 locally (sort of) and don't want to make the trip if the size is going to be way too big.

The 63 seems ideal but I'd be putting it in a 100 Series Cruiser so I don't know if the 80 would also work or not.

Would the 80 be way too big? I have the chance to grab one for $300 locally (sort of) and don't want to make the trip if the size is going to be way too big.

I have a 43 quart, and I am pretty sure an 80 quart would never fit in my rig.

Here are the dimensions you are looking at:

23 6/16" H x 28 3/16" W x 18 12/16" D.

JLee

Adventurer
JLee: Thanks for the link. Just ordered one, been waiting for a long time for them to go on sale. What a deal!

You're welcome! I signed up for in-stock email notification just a few days ago - I hadn't received any updates via email, but I checked on a whim today...and hurray! :D

qwopzxnm

Adventurer
I just got one for $236.60 and it's still in stock, so if you want one grab it!

http://www.openboxdirect.com/FP630-...-Refrigerator-Freezer/FP630SD,default,pd.html

JLee: Thanks for the link. Just ordered one, been waiting for a long time for them to go on sale. What a deal!

Don't hold your breath. I've had a few orders now that went through when I made them but are cancelled out later because they don't adjust their stock as people order.

I noticed when they had some 80qt in that they gave a specific number left in stock. The fact that there's nothing like that now with the 63qt makes me feel like they only have one in stock and whoever ordered first gets it.

I got my order confirmation at 8:16pm so I hope I made the cut.

samer0214

Just checked status of my order, and crap, it shows it being on back order! So it doesn't look like I will be getting it. Status online now shows unavailable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JLee

Adventurer
Just checked status of my order, and crap, it shows it being on back order! So it doesn't look like I will be getting it. Status online now shows unavailable.

Bummer :(

I'm not sure about mine - it still says it is being processed.

JLee

Adventurer
I think you're in good shape, especially that your card got processed. Mine didn't.

It's just a temporary authorization, not an actual charge - but the order status still says 'your item is being processed.'

I will keep an eye out and update the thread again if I see it go live. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94