Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison, COMING SOON!

ttengineer

Adventurer
My dealer told me that the Bison is going to be at least a 5K hit on top of the ZR2 price. You get front and rear bumpers, 4 more skid plates, different wheels and body trim.

I'm not liking the front bump, the rear looks better but need to see one in the flesh. The fuel tank skid is what I want. I already have a full set of Supermod skids.

5k more and you still get to hope your side curtain airbags don’t deploy on a dirt road.

That’s a great deal!

All joking aside, unless one wants the AEV badging and interior stitching, you’d be WAY better off buying a basic trim level and tricking it out on your own.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MCX

TalesFromTheDesert.com
Just watched the video (post #77)...really impressive. I like the way AEV did the tranny skids, making it easy to remove any brush, etc.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Granted this was built with Nav and the Duramax. But, $62,000? Yeowch... I wonder if this is the ballpark a diesel Gladiator Rubicon will be?

Capture.PNG

jadmt

ignore button user
yea that is just stupid money. hell I would buy a duramax 2500/3500 first. fugg $372 bi-weekly for 84 months when did bi-weekly become a thing? is that a lgbtq payment plan?

vintageracer

To Infinity and Beyond!
Huge REBATES can't be far behind to move those "Fat Bison's" off the lot if that's the true MSRP with a Duramax!

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
Taking out the Nav and Duramax brings it down to mid / high 50's. Comparable to a TRD Pro here. Still an insane amount of money for a little truck. That's pretty much Power Wagon money.

jadmt

ignore button user
No that's the "Dirty White Boy" payment plan!

7 years on a car payment omg that is f'ed up. be upside down for 5 freaking years. I also wonder if AEV will limit the discounts? AEV will not allow their parts to be discounted one cent so I wonder how it works on this deal. hopefully they will discount them as a good looking rig just not $60K good looking not even 52K good looking.

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
7 years on a car payment omg that is f'ed up. be upside down for 5 freaking years. I also wonder if AEV will limit the discounts? AEV will not allow their parts to be discounted one cent so I wonder how it works on this deal. hopefully they will discount them as a good looking rig just not $60K good looking not even 52K good looking.
FCA does 96 month (8 year) terms here! Yikes!

Capture1.PNG

Todd n Natalie

OverCamper
that is nuts. I guess that explains why I see so many PW, duramax's, F350's etc being driven around my younger people. I remember when car loans maxed out at like 36 months, of course a new f150 was $6000 back then LOL.
Yep. crazy. But, not a lot of people have 50K lying in a bank account to pay for a new truck...

Clutch

<---Pass
Yep. crazy. But, not a lot of people have 50K lying in a bank account to pay for a new truck...

One of the richest guys I know does have that laying around...but still drives a beat-up old Toyota Pickup. Why he is rich...cheap SOB refuses to spend any of it. :D

Wonder when the truck bubble is going to burst....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior