Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison, COMING SOON!

Clutch

<---Pass
I still hate the seats in the Colorado. There's a huge thread over on the Colorado / Canyon forum about the bottom seat cushion.
For some people, your left thigh compresses the cushion enough that it bottoms out on the left prtion of the plastic seat surround, which then puts pressure on the back side of your thigh.... and gets really annoying after 10 minutes.

I never had that problem with my Colorado. I found it much more comfortable compared to the Tacomas we have at work. I can't sit in a Tacoma for more then a few hours without needing to stretch my legs. The floor is too high, so my knees are always bent at a weird angle sitting in those things.

Everyone is built different...what works for one person won't for another.

Tacoma ergo's fit me great, but I hate my Trooper's...feels like I am sitting on a barstool and makes my legs ache.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Thought the interiors on the Tacoma and Tundra are pretty nice, feel pretty up to date to me. Not sure why so many have issue with it. Heck the Tundra looks nearly the same as the new F150 interior wise, yet no complains about the F150.

Agree with you on the diesel, but I have no interest in modern diesels...no real advantage at the end of the day. The new small diesels really aren't that fast. Better fuel economy, but won't save you any money for cost of ownership.
I'm not fans of the Tundra's high door beltline. The windows look so small. The F-150's interior seems cavernous in comparison. I'm 6'4" and the Tacoma's out of the question. My knees are way up by the dash and I feel like I'm sitting in a bucket. The new little Ranger is a chore getting into to for me.
In my next life I'll be 5'10".

Clutch

<---Pass
I'm not fans of the Tundra's high door beltline. The windows look so small. The F-150's interior seems cavernous in comparison. I'm 6'4" and the Tacoma's out of the question. My knees are way up by the dash and I feel like I'm sitting in a bucket. The new little Ranger is a chore getting into to for me.

Not crazy about the body style on the Tundra either...still wish kept the Tundra and Tacoma small. Interiors are nice on them on though.

Only 5'8" here, why the Tacomas fit me well, and fullsizes feel massive to me, wife is only 5'4"....felt like we need walkie-talkies to converse with one another in a fullsize when we were test driving them. We kinda looked at each...this thing is just waaaay too big, we'll stay with the Tacomas, even the 3rd Gen feels a little too big to me.

toylandcruiser

Expedition Leader

I’m 6’4 and fit fine. In fact I drove a single cab for 3 years.

SOneThreeCoupe

For anyone wondering what the Bison's payload is, I can tell you mine. Mine's a CC with the following options: diesel, wheel locks, Nav, Bose sound.

Payload is 981lbs.

Not something I'm worried about, but something that you may be interested in. Gonna see some desert time this weekend and may stop by the scales just to see what they say re: curb weight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles