Clydesdale 4wd Van Conversion

Clydesdale

Observer
There are probably many of you who do not know that we exist, but we are a conversion company based out of British Columbia Canada. We have been around since 1979, and have been doing conversions since the mid `80s. Origional developement was based on a need for crew vehicles, ambulances, buses and other vehicles of such to be able to handle the winters in a more capable way.

Unlike many companies we offer 2 styles of conversions.
-We offer an independant TTB conversion using a Dana 44 front diff, with 3/4 ton steering knuckles, hubs, and brakes, and OEM coils springs.With this conversion the van only gets lifted about 2" which makes them very nice to drive.
-We aslo offer a solid axle Dana 60 conversion with leaf springs that gets lifted about 4".

If more lift is desired we can do that as well on either conversion.

Both conversions can be outfitted with many options, including gear swaps, lockers, air lockers, bumpers, winches, roof racks, ladders, baja boxes, aux driving lights, aftermarket tires & wheels, fender flairs, lift kits, rock rails, dual rear wheels and much more.

We only install quality parts from such companies as Bushwacker, ARB, Detroit,Rancho,Banks Power,Aluminess,Trailready,Warn,Lightforce,Mickey Thomson, ******** Cepeck, BFG, And many More.

We have certified mechanics doing all the work on the vans, and it gives us the ability to do or change almost anything to the vans at your request.

I could go on for ever, but i will leave this open for some discussion and questions, and i will post up a few pics. There is also some more history, and pictures on our web site. www.sportsman4x4.ca.

The first three pictures are of a solid axle that we completed recently, and the last two are of an Independant conversion, with dual rear wheel option.

Attachments

• P8120019.JPG
    P8120019.JPG
    860.5 KB · Views: 94
  • P8210029.JPG
    P8210029.JPG
    790.3 KB · Views: 101
  • P8210032.JPG
    P8210032.JPG
    795.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Picture 043.jpg
    Picture 043.jpg
    829.9 KB · Views: 118
  • Picture 051.jpg
    Picture 051.jpg
    775 KB · Views: 91

Clydesdale

Observer
Here is a 25' E450 motorhome that we are currently finishing with a Dana 60 solid axle.

And here is a picture of a tan E350 that we just completed for a customer. This conversion is done using the independant TTB conversion. This van is now going for a camper conversion, and it will be going around the world afterwards.

Attachments

• Van 020.jpg
    Van 020.jpg
    552.2 KB · Views: 83
  • Van 021.jpg
    Van 021.jpg
    690 KB · Views: 61

Clydesdale

Observer
Heres a pic of the motorhome the day i delivered it to the customer which was a 2 hour drive south. It ran really nice.

Attachments

• Van 022.jpg
    Van 022.jpg
    559.8 KB · Views: 86

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior