CO2 tanks & Shower tanks

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
I have a few 5lb and 10lb CO2 that I just picked up.

Here are pictures.

1286493269.jpg

Also have several aluminum kegs that can be converted into camp showers for very cheap(think zodi or coleman or hotjugz). You can directly heat these on your fire as well, and pressurize them with your air compressor.

This should get your creative juices flowing http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39214&highlight=shower

1286493219.jpg

1286493449.jpg

Some of the 5lb bottles still have CO2, I will not ship filled bottles. Pick em up or i can let out the co2 and ship em.

I have 5 5lb bottles 2 10lb bottles and 7 aluminum tanks

5lb CO2 tank (empty) - $50
5lb CO2 tank (full) - $60
10lb CO2 tank (empty) - $75
Aluminum tank ($25)

I would prefer if you bought one aluminum and one CO2 tank. You get first preference if you buy one of each.

-Sam

WoldD90

Adventurer
What are the dates on the bottles? Have they been hydro-tested recently?

Are the soda keg's the pepsi version or coke?

Scott

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
Hydro'd last year. Will find out about the coke vs pepsi. They are Cornelius kegs. I am gonna hook one up to my compressor, I believe they are rated far far higher than anything compressor will spit out.

If you are going to URE at the end of the month I can deliver there

-Sam

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
You can pick em up in Charlottesville when I am at the cove campgrounds or you can pick them up from a buddy in Roanoke.

-Sam

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
About 28" tall and around 10" in diameter. Only negative with shipping is I would have to let out all the co2.

The 20lb bottle is full of co2 and is 100 if picked up.
I have one left and one aluminum shower keg. Both yours for 150$.

-Sam

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
1 20lb CO2 bottle FULL still left
1 5gal Aluminum keg with connectors for shower system still left

CO2 bottle - $100
CO2 bottle with Adjustable dual gauge regulator from 0-200psi - $175

Aluminum Keg - $50
Aluminum Keg plumbed with full hot shower setup, brand new connectors and all - $80

-Sam

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
Have any more of the aluminum tanks/kegs with connectors left at the $25 price from the original post? If so I want one if we can meet up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online