COMEUP Winch Official Thread

Thanks!

I am in the process currently of waiting for my ARB bumper to come in for my Ram 2500. I was looking at the Walrus 16.5, but it shows foot forward mounting only I believe. The ARB is open in the front as shown. Is there anything you have that would accommodate this style mounting with the strength I need?

Thanks, Jason

COMEUP

Supporting Sponsor - COMEUP Winches
We are introducing a new product to protect your winch rope and hawse fairlead. If you use a winch hook on your rope this is an excellent way to protect your components. Pricing will be announced soon once it is finalized.

COMEUP

SEMA 2017 is underway and our booth is showing off some killer new winches. Need a faster winch? How about 3x 7hp motors, Cerberus is a hot new competition winch? We're also showing our 5000si utility winch and the rest of our SEAL series vehicle recovery winches.

COMEUP

what is this little thing?
Hi Raranoid56,

It is 3 x 7hp motors winch. It is still a concepts winch which is designed for winch racing likes Rainforest challenge

The features as below

Three 7.0 hp motors provide ultimate power
177 fpm line speed at no load
9.2 fpm line speed at 8,000lb load
Large drum accommodate 7/16” x 150' rope

Thanks

COMEUP

We have had an exciting few weeks with more to come. COMEUP attended the 4xOverland Southwest Adventure and Cruise Moab. We also had winches on all the vehicles that just completed the Expeditions 7 successful crossing of the Greenland Ice Sheet. We'll be at Overland Expo West this coming weekend so stop by and say hello to Seth at our booth with his awesome Ram pickup build.

During the SWAdventure and Cruise Moab, COMEUP winches got a lot of use winching trucks up Elephant Hill in the rain and winching another half a dozen trucks up the waterfall on GoldBar Rim.
IMG_0714 by Adam Tolman, on Flickr

IMG_0715 by Adam Tolman, on Flickr

IMG_0725 by Adam Tolman, on Flickr

IMG_0732 by Adam Tolman, on Flickr

We're still waiting for a full report and are excited to hear from the Exp7 team as they report on their crossing of the Greenland Ice Sheet at Overland Expo. Word on the street is that their COMEUP winches got a lot of use in this challenging crossing and never skipped a beat. Photo by Scott Brady/Exp7
Greenland by Adam Tolman, on Flickr