COMEUP Winch Official Thread

COMEUP

Supporting Sponsor - COMEUP Winches
Keep an eye out for us at Overland Expo West this weekend! Very cool to see so many vehicles at the Expo running ComeUp winches!

COMEUP

If you are attending the BC Overland Rally this weekend, please stop by and say hello.

java

Expedition Leader
Oh I wish you would have been at the NWOR! I want to take a look at your stuff in person, looking for a heavy truck winch.....

COMEUP

the 20K Walrus is available as a 24v. The 16.5k Walrus can be had in 12v.

If you want synthetic rope the Seal Gen2 16.5rs is also available in 12v.

The DV-18 12v winch that you've looked at would be a good option.

COMEUP

It might have been the "naked" version they are now selling. No cable or fairlead.
Yes! We posted the announcement in another thread but neglected to post here as well. Here's the details. "Naked" winch models now available with no winchrope, hook or fairlead so you can use your own whether you already have those from an earlier winch or you want to customize your winch with other aftermarket things like a colored rope, different fairlead or possibly a thimble to replace the hook. Makes it even more affordable to get a top tier winch that has been trusted on all 7 continents!

Kingsize24

Thanks!

I am in the process currently of waiting for my ARB bumper to come in for my Ram 2500. I was looking at the Walrus 16.5, but it shows foot forward mounting only I believe. The ARB is open in the front as shown. Is there anything you have that would accommodate this style mounting with the strength I need?

Thanks, Jason

ARB-Ford-Bull-Bar.jpg

COMEUP

We are introducing a new product to protect your winch rope and hawse fairlead. If you use a winch hook on your rope this is an excellent way to protect your components. Pricing will be announced soon once it is finalized.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94