Conqueror Conquest Trailer for Sale

FFMessick

Hello, I am selling my conqueror conquest camping trailer. White in color. Has clean kansas title. Trailer is like new, only camped in two times. Never taken off road at all, and never been in foul weather. Trailer is literally like new, always stored in garage. Paint is fresh, no damage at all to any aspects of the trailer. Undercarriage is also very clean, no rust and clean paint. Everything functions on the trailer as it should. Tent is mounted on top of trailer and folds out to king size bed, with side room attached. Comes with canopy to cover entire camping area. Has on board 12 vt electrical system. Carries 30 gal of water, 2 fuel cans, 2 propane bottles, which area all included. Has pleanty of room inside of trailer for storage. Tires are all original, including spare and have pleanty of tread. I will include a 12 volt fridge for an extra $800.00 that is like new, only used two times, four days total. I am asking $8,000.00 for this trailer. I am located in Overland Park, KS. Any more questions, contact me. I will try to figure out how to get photos posted.

Thanks,

Jon

FFMessick

It has not been used. I just never had the time to get out with it, and I figured someone should have it, that could actually use it. Thanks

FFMessick

I will try and get some pics soon, I am a FF and on duty today for 24 hrs, possible tomorrow if the weather is clear I will take some pics. If you google conqueror conquest camping trailer, several pics will show up on the search so you have a general idea of what it looks like. If your close by and want to look at it, PM me and I will send you my address and phone number. Thanks

angel

question

Hello....I was wondering where you bought you Conqueror? I have looked around some and have not been able to find a dealer.

Thanks in advance!

Hello, I am selling my conqueror conquest camping trailer. White in color. Has clean kansas title. Trailer is like new, only camped in two times. Never taken off road at all, and never been in foul weather. Trailer is literally like new, always stored in garage. Paint is fresh, no damage at all to any aspects of the trailer. Undercarriage is also very clean, no rust and clean paint. Everything functions on the trailer as it should. Tent is mounted on top of trailer and folds out to king size bed, with side room attached. Comes with canopy to cover entire camping area. Has on board 12 vt electrical system. Carries 30 gal of water, 2 fuel cans, 2 propane bottles, which area all included. Has pleanty of room inside of trailer for storage. Tires are all original, including spare and have pleanty of tread. I will include a 12 volt fridge for an extra $800.00 that is like new, only used two times, four days total. I am asking $8,000.00 for this trailer. I am located in Overland Park, KS. Any more questions, contact me. I will try to figure out how to get photos posted.

Thanks,

Jon

greenbull

Adventurer
I am the 3rd owner of one, that I am currently modifying. I bought mine used last Feb. from a couple in Tennessee. There are only 4 US ones to my knowledge and one I believe in Canada, as I believe the Atlanta dealer only brought over that many, and then folded...

In the interest of simplicity I am removing the tent/bed room annex, and adding my James Baroud grand raid xxl. I may be selling the tent to anyone interested in adding it to a trailer build...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles