converting 74 burb to poptop camper

This is fantastic. I love it. I am glad to see you do that pull out bed. I mocked that up multiple times in my burb and could never make it work with the middle row in, so I gave up. :)

This is fantastic. I love it. I am glad to see you do that pull out bed. I mocked that up multiple times in my burb and could never make it work with the middle row in, so I gave up. :)
I am on the eastcoast in the moment.Phone is playing up a lot .Writte more when iam home.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I am on the eastcoast in the moment.Phone is playing up a lot .Writte more when iam home.

Hi dbreid.Will show more details of the slide out bed.Plenty room if no A/C hanging in cabin.
Came home last night, made a good new friend at the overnight stop.Have to catch up with work , hope the rush should be over by friday.picture of the flat in northwest queensland.

Love the hell out of this burb build. She looks great in the wild too.
Thanks Kingsize24 try to make more pictures in the future.Loading all the gear i need from the (rally )Blazer in to the burb.did not touch the blazer to often since the last rally.8 years ago, i was surprised on all the stuff i had in the rear drawers.like bearings, unijoints,speedysleeves vacuumpump etc, etc.And the best is of course this USA made 24 volt welder.Near mint condition,cost me an arm and a leg at the time could weld almost anything back together. And got a 120 amp/ hr AGM batterie for 2 bottles of whiskey today.So slowly loading the burb up.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
What a crazy amount of gear in your rig Mr Urs! Looks great. Are you planning for the apocalypse? I think the Burb looks great as does everyone else here. Good to seeing you get into the bush with that rig and enjoying yourself. Keep those pics coming as we all love to see what you are up to. Cheers, Chilli...

Had to find a space to fit the second 120 a/hrs batterie.Not easy,but as i build the space for the Watercanister to tall,the batterie would just fit there on a angle because of the wheelarch.Also secure this cupboards on the top and fit a piece of timber to close this gap.And now we have to change the alternator wiring a bit.the original alternator must now charge the 2 batt. In the enginebay and the second alternator must charge the 2 AGM deepcycle batteries.I playing with the idea to put a flexible ,4 kilogramm,solarpanel on the roof just to have enough to charge this batteries.Any advise would be nice?

To cold in the workshop to work on the burb.So i sit with my lovely wife in the longeroom watching TV.And making Chestnuts on the trusty old Keroheater.Got a big extinguisher nearby just in case.