Cool MAN Expo Camper in Germany (Video)

C p weinberger

Pretty awesome, I love German builds in general they really show they love what there’re doing and are competitive with each other, always pushing design perimeters
Any idea of price?
One thing I can never figure out in these German expedition camper videos...in general these vehicles appear to be super capable offroad but always show them driving around mild dirt roads I wouldn’t hesitate to drive my minivan on.
Maybe that’s whats available close their their build sites?

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Pretty awesome, I love German builds in general they really show they love what there’re doing and are competitive with each other, always pushing design perimeters
Any idea of price?
One thing I can never figure out in these German expedition camper videos...in general these vehicles appear to be super capable offroad but always show them driving around mild dirt roads I wouldn’t hesitate to drive my minivan on.
Maybe that’s whats available close their their build sites?

All of these vehicles are build and owned by individuals. I don't think they would be happy to see their trucks being driven to the max.... Driving off road is also very difficult in Germany as you would need to visit an official off road park. In my years at Unicat, I have seen what these vehicles are capable off. It's very very impressive!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke