Crosspost - OBD2 Fusion 99 Suburban

thebmrust

Not one single over lander is using an OBD2 device with the Fusion app? And none are using ANYTHING different.

Weird.

What BT adapter are you using? I couldnt get FUSION and iPhone to connect to the one i bought so im using a wifi one, but I hate using wifi cause it messes with other apps and data connectivity

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
I use a Scangauge II to monitor transmission temp on my '04 'Burb (though in 2016 when I had the dashboard rebuilt I had them add a trans temp gauge, too.) On the SGII in order to add things like the trans temp you have to use the X-gauge feature, so it may be that you have to jump through some hoops to get it to work on your app.

Dumb question but are you sure that trans temp is one of the monitored features on the GMT-400 trucks? Not all OBD systems monitor trans temp.

Also, if you're looking for technical information, I've found the Tahoe/Yukon forum to be a lot of help. Yes, they are primarily a "street" oriented board, but there is a wealth of institutional knowledge there and they have separate sub-boards for each of the generations of GM trucks. I'd try the GMT-400 section there:

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/categories/1991-1999-tahoe-yukon-models.35/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior