Cub Pack shipping options?

gatorgrizz27

Would like to try out Front Runner Cub Packs, for $40 they aren’t cheap but I figured I’d give one a try. They have a note saying “subsidized shipping”, but when I put it in the cart it quotes me $36 to FL, only option being USPS priority. Figured I’d see if 4 were roughly the same shipping price, nope, $147 to ship $163 worth of empty plastic boxes.

Anybody had luck calling them for cheaper options, or aware of vendors on the east coast that might stock them? I can’t imagine people are actually paying these rates…

j_pnw

Last February I paid $18 to ship two Wolf Packs to Washington State. They came via UPS if I remember correctly.

NatersXJ6

Explorer
It should be pretty simple to go to the UPS website, put in the pack dimensions, and se approximately what the price to your place is. Just remember that they probably come in a box, so add something for that, but $40 sounds about like what shipping cross country costs these days. Maybe you could buy a bunch of stuff to go inside the boxes to make it cheaper per unit?

MiamiC70

Would like to try out Front Runner Cub Packs, for $40 they aren’t cheap but I figured I’d give one a try. They have a note saying “subsidized shipping”, but when I put it in the cart it quotes me $36 to FL, only option being USPS priority. Figured I’d see if 4 were roughly the same shipping price, nope, $147 to ship $163 worth of empty plastic boxes.

Anybody had luck calling them for cheaper options, or aware of vendors on the east coast that might stock them? I can’t imagine people are actually paying these rates…
Where are you in FL? I’m in Miami if you’re in S. FL I have a few I bought by mistake and just been sitting around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior