Custom Cargo Craft Offroad 6x12 Cargo Trailer

Adventurous

Explorer
Life's plan for each of us can change at any moment, and a recent change in mine has necessitated selling this trailer. While I wish I could continue building it out and doing it justice, a pending move is forcing my hand. We spent months planning it out and came up with a floor plan that would accommodate the two of us plus 3 dogs.

The trailer was special ordered and delivered in December 2017 through Colorado Trailers in Castle Rock, CO. I purchased it brand new and have the title in hand. The trailer weight comes in around 1,400 lbs from the factory and it is rated to carry 1,590 lbs of cargo for a GVW of 2,990 lbs. It towed well behind my 4.0L Tacoma. The base is a 6x12 cargo trailer with the following options:

- Offroad package (includes 32" mud terrain tires)
- 3500 lb torsion axle with electric brakes
- 6'6" interior height
- insulated walls, ceiling, and floors
- blackout package
- stabilizer jacks at all 4 corners
- white aluminum skins on the walls
- rubber coin mat floor
- Pepsi Blue/black two tone exterior
- (2) 15" x 24" windows on the sides of the trailer
- 30" RV door on the back with locks, a screen door, and frosted privacy glass
- aluminum ladder on driver's side
- matching spare tire
- swiveling tongue jack with wheel
- removable coupler

In addition to the options coming from the factory, I have added the following:

- single row LED light bars on the roof to illuminate each of the trailer sides
- Maxair multi-speed vent fan
- 14 x 30 skylight above the bed
- 2.2 cu ft locking metal tongue box
- ARB 8' awning on passenger side
- reinforced roof structure that is drilled and tapped to accept 2, 100W Renogy solar panels

I won't get into all of the details in this ad, but the build thread can be found here: https://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/bruiser-the-adventure-cargo-trailer.189390/

The walls and insulation have currently been removed from the trailer to facilitate running wires for the electrical and propane. At the request of the buyer, they can be re-installed, or I can leave them off. All parts removed have been labeled, bagged, and tagged for easy re-installation.

Trailer is located Westminster, CO for showing. It will come with all documentation that I have as well as all parts for re-assembly. I have over $9,000 into it as it sits and am asking $8,250.

I am also selling a small pile of parts that could assist in finishing out the trailer. I'll be selling separately or will provide a good deal if someone wants to buy any or all of this at the same time along with the trailer.

Camco Wave 6 propane heater
Lock n Roll hitch, 4" drop, 30" extension
Blue Sea 12 circuit fuse block
Blue Sea 100A breaker

Untitled by Tim Souza, on Flickr

DSC_3832 by Tim Souza, on Flickr

DSC_3822 by Tim Souza, on Flickr

DSC_3824 by Tim Souza, on Flickr

timber wolf

I just ordered a similar trailer, too bad I didn’t know about his like 2 weeks ago. But I’m Interested in the

Blue Sea 100A breaker

How much?

Thanks, Karl.

Adventurous

Explorer
I just ordered a similar trailer, too bad I didn’t know about his like 2 weeks ago. But I’m Interested in the

Blue Sea 100A breaker

How much?

Thanks, Karl.

Hi Karl,

You don't happen to be local to Denver do you? At least with the Camco and Lock n Roll, they are probably big and heavy enough that shipping charges would kill any price difference I could offer on either.

The Blue Sea block and 100A breaker however would fit nicely in a package. Fuse block is new, never wired, breaker was used for a little while in my truck but still in great working order. New they are $96 for the pair, how does $75 shipped sound?

timber wolf

Blue Sea 100A breaker

How much?

Thanks, Karl.

Hi Karl,

You don't happen to be local to Denver do you? At least with the Camco and Lock n Roll, they are probably big and heavy enough that shipping charges would kill any price difference I could offer on either.

The Blue Sea block and 100A breaker however would fit nicely in a package. Fuse block is new, never wired, breaker was used for a little while in my truck but still in great working order. New they are $96 for the pair, how does $75 shipped sound?

Thanks, I’m not in Denver, but I’m close, Wyoming. I’ll let you know. Not quite sure I need the 100 amps or something smaller.

Adventurous

Explorer
Thanks, I’m not in Denver, but I’m close, Wyoming. I’ll let you know. Not quite sure I need the 100 amps or something smaller.

Just shoot me a PM if you do want one or either, or if you by chance cancel your trailer order cause this one is an awesome color scheme and has a skylight. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz