Custom trailer for sale

woodardd

Power lift for rtt
Rear swing gate with tire carrier
Timbren 3500hd axle less suspension 4” lift
Water and fuel holders
Leitner gear pods up front

Second pic with tent and awning was before timbren suspension and larger tires added
3f09170c840a76983fd28762ad37986f.jpg
393358318c477b6986c0eda5f27484bb.jpg
187bbcce6373ae2bd4077d1c569f40ac.jpg

24de81491bb244c90b51162603bbf3c0.jpg

$5,000. Will consider offers/trades

Located in midland tx

c4aa59ec7947913dd51e0c0de66042e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jeepers29

Nice set up. Can an articulating hitch be added to this and is the frame strong enough for off road use or is this a modified store bought frame? Thanks for info.

woodardd

Thanks. Lock n roll hitch can be added. Originally store bought frame but I reinforce front timbres with channel and rear with square tubing. Haven’t put it to extreme text but I would think so.

marret

Nicely done. Trying to figure out if I can make it work for my needs so I have several questions.

1. Title? I assume so since you said you started with a store bought frame.
2. Can you push it around easily by hand? I know your classified listing said you don't know the weight. Guesstimate on weight?
3. What is the tire track width? In other words, what is the distance between inner sides of the tires?
4. How high is the rack from the trailer deck at it's highest level?

I'm assuming one can weld an extension to the rear of the trailer. It isn't long enough to carry my motorcycle.

Thanks.

woodardd

Nicely done. Trying to figure out if I can make it work for my needs so I have several questions.

1. Title? I assume so since you said you started with a store bought frame.
2. Can you push it around easily by hand? I know your classified listing said you don't know the weight. Guesstimate on weight?
3. What is the tire track width? In other words, what is the distance between inner sides of the tires?
4. How high is the rack from the trailer deck at it's highest level?

I'm assuming one can weld an extension to the rear of the trailer. It isn't long enough to carry my motorcycle.

Thanks.

1. No title but will be registered as home made trailer with state of Texas. They won’t issue title on that, but all will be legal.

2. Yes easily moved by hand. I’ll try to get it on scales soon. Under 1k lbs? But need to verify.

Let me get 3 and 4 for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94