Custom trailer for sale

woodardd

Power lift for rtt
Rear swing gate with tire carrier
Timbren 3500hd axle less suspension 4” lift
Water and fuel holders
Leitner gear pods up front

Second pic with tent and awning was before timbren suspension and larger tires added

$5,000 - open to reasonable offers and trades

Located in Midland TX
dc0f0d9c4b6f46a432b6b61b9ee89ec9.jpg
b5e805c80c68040b77cee740d23bfc2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jeepers29

Power lift for rtt
Rear swing gate with tire carrier
Timbren 3500hd axle less suspension 4” lift
Water and fuel holders
Leitner gear pods up front

Second pic with tent and awning was before timbren suspension and larger tires added

$5,000 - open to reasonable offers and trades

Nice set up. Can an articulating hitch be added to this and is the frame strong enough for off road use or is this a modified store bought frame? Thanks for info
Located in Midland TX
dc0f0d9c4b6f46a432b6b61b9ee89ec9.jpg
b5e805c80c68040b77cee740d23bfc2f.jpg

Nice set up. Can an articulating hitch be added to this and is the frame strong enough for off road use or is this a modified store bought frame? Thanks for info.

woodardd

Adding one more pic of interior bed. 68” long x 3ft wide. Width measure from inner most point of inside angle corner brace to corner brace. Sorry, no info on weight as I haven’t put it on a scale since building it. Lift system is linear actuators and gas struts powered by battery box up front on tongue. Probably best for me to take pm’s and get in contact directly if interested in purchasing. Thanks.
95100e9490fe693b68443dfcb4158de1.jpg

ccahoon

id consider it of it were wide enough for an ATV. unfortunately 3 feet isn't going to cut it. GLWS

woodardd

Ya, on any utility abt it will not. You could probably get another 3” on each side by driving over the braves. The only ATV that will fit is a sport atv, or the cf moto utility atvs. Believe me, have gone through the same scenario already. It does fit my bike and hunting gear quite nice though. Not too hard up to sell so if it doesn’t work out oh well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior