SOLD: CVT MT. Saint Helens RTT 2300$ OBO

ultragoat

I’m selling my new CVT Mount Saint Helens RTT. It’s the ABS non-electric model in Black. It’s currently mounted to my Tundra camper shell and I will be bringing it to Expo East. It has not been slept in. My wife wants something bigger so we are exploring different options. 2300$ picked up. I’m currently in Boone NC if you’d like to meet somewhere reasonably close and swap to your vehicle. I will also deliver to Expo
East as well. Not willing to ship. If you’d like to see any other pictures please let me know and I’ll post them.

4ee82ef16a0b5620585d3a576bffaf51.jpg
ae5bda2f050d415d2d3d1d4fd61d47ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dsmithers

Mmmm, the short bed. Thats good to know. I am working with a ZR2 Colorado short bed that is about the same size, maybe just a smidge shorter.

I haven't looked too much into the CVT Hard-shells, is there a warranty tied to the tent thats still active? How long have you had it if its never been slept in?

ultragoat

Mmmm, the short bed. Thats good to know. I am working with a ZR2 Colorado short bed that is about the same size, maybe just a smidge shorter.

I haven't looked too much into the CVT Hard-shells, is there a warranty tied to the tent thats still active? How long have you had it if its never been slept in?
It would work very well with the ZR2. Its not super wide and only weighs 120lbs. It is very easy to maneuver with 2 adults. Far easier than the iKamper Skycamp and older model CVT Mt. St. Helens that I have used in the past.

I have owned it for some time. It was sitting in CVT's Chattanooga warehouse for the last few months in the box. I just received it a couple of weeks ago and mounted it at Rubitrux in Boone NC upon taking ownership of my new camper shell.

I'm not sure about a warranty but CVT has been phenomenal as far as customer service and dealing with any issues that I've had in the past. Zero issues with having things replaced or shipped out when needed.

dsmithers

It would work very well with the ZR2. Its not super wide and only weighs 120lbs. It is very easy to maneuver with 2 adults. Far easier than the iKamper Skycamp and older model CVT Mt. St. Helens that I have used in the past.

I have owned it for some time. It was sitting in CVT's Chattanooga warehouse for the last few months in the box. I just received it a couple of weeks ago and mounted it at Rubitrux in Boone NC upon taking ownership of my new camper shell.

I'm not sure about a warranty but CVT has been phenomenal as far as customer service and dealing with any issues that I've had in the past. Zero issues with having things replaced or shipped out when needed.

Thank you for the information!

I’m still weighing options on what I want to do, but I will be at Expo East as well. If you still have it on your truck I’d love to take a peek at it, if not there are no worries! Really hate for you to drag it all that way, only for me to flake on ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsmithers

I do have an off topic question for you though.

I'm looking at your bed topper situation. That looks like the ARE HD reinforced topper, correct? If so, rather than going with the two dealer installed crossbars, you went with the tracks and added the Rhino Rack instead. Does that work well? Coincidentally, that's the set up I'm shooting for as well and was wondering how well it worked, and if there have been any weight concerns not from the rack itself, but rather the two plastic track rails.

Thanks!

ultragoat

I do have an off topic question for you though.

I'm looking at your bed topper situation. That looks like the ARE HD reinforced topper, correct? If so, rather than going with the two dealer installed crossbars, you went with the tracks and added the Rhino Rack instead. Does that work well? Coincidentally, that's the set up I'm shooting for as well and was wondering how well it worked, and if there have been any weight concerns not from the rack itself, but rather the two plastic track rails.

Thanks!
No worries. I'm not running the HD topper as the only way to actually tie into the added support is with the ARE bars that are not conducive to adding rooftop accessories...only really useful for ladders/lumber etc. I haven't had any issues with the weight and I don't think it will ever be an issue as the tracks plus the 6 rhino rack feet and pioneer platform spread the weight around quite well. I absolutely love the pioneer/rhino rack setup. It takes less than a minute to unlock and hit all of the quick releases to remove the rack and whatever is attached very quickly and easily. The rails installed my ARE seem plenty robust compared to various factory vehicle rails that I see commonly running RTTs and gear up top.

ultragoat

The tent will be located and available for purchase at Asheville Vehicle Outfitters in Asheville, NC sometime after Wednesday next week. Ideal price is 2300$ OBO but I am open to negotiations. Thanks all

I'm looking to upgrade from my softshell tent to a hardshell to cut down on setup and breakdown time. Do you have any pictures of the interior? And could you share the dimensions of the tent? Not a lot on their website for this specific model. My fiancee and I are looking into roofnest currently and would love to compare.

SOFME

Observer
I’m selling my new CVT Mount Saint Helens RTT. It’s the ABS non-electric model in Black. It’s currently mounted to my Tundra camper shell and I will be bringing it to Expo East. It has not been slept in. My wife wants something bigger so we are exploring different options. 2300$ picked up. I’m currently in Boone NC if you’d like to meet somewhere reasonably close and swap to your vehicle. I will also deliver to Expo
East as well. Not willing to ship. If you’d like to see any other pictures please let me know and I’ll post them.

4ee82ef16a0b5620585d3a576bffaf51.jpg
ae5bda2f050d415d2d3d1d4fd61d47ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

iknow it’s been a while, but is this still available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz