DadVan build: 05 excursion

ExplorerTom

Explorer
Any chance you fab guy could make another rear bumper?

Ed
Albuquerque

he got it built at 303welding.com. Dig thru his Facebook page for pictures.

But he doesn’t have plans- he builds each bumper custom to that vehicle. You’d have to bring him the truck. He’s in Denver. Probably take a little over a week per bumper (but don’t hold him to that- that’s just me guessing based on the work he’s done for me).

Desert Rider

Observer

But he doesn’t have plans- he builds each bumper custom to that vehicle. You’d have to bring him the truck. He’s in Denver. Probably take a little over a week per bumper (but don’t hold him to that- that’s just me guessing based on the work he’s done for me).
Thanks!

Thanks for the link! Looking thru his gallery he has some great ideas. Yeah I know some look like brodozer bumpers but I will say that is probably what the customer wanted. His other bumpers are more for function with thought given to body protection and use. Wished he was close to me, I would have him build my bumpers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior