DAKAR 2015

voyagenland

Observer
more!

[video=youtube;eCJBJUxgiXw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eCJBJUxgiXw#t=9[/video]

[video=youtube;2SwfkrxLbEQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2SwfkrxLbEQ#t=3[/video]

r3run33

Adventurer
thanks for all the links!!! unfortunately here in the USA we don't get much coverage of the race and have to really search for info. Please keep posting sites thanks again.

r3run33

Adventurer
funny I just watched a episode of Robby Gordon and his prep for the race; massive amounts of work and prep but then day before support truck is about to leave he checked his back up drive shafts and they were damaged. crazy not sure if they did that for drama for the TV show or if it actually happened but you would think that a part like that would be checked earlier.

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
funny I just watched a episode of Robby Gordon and his prep for the race; massive amounts of work and prep but then day before support truck is about to leave he checked his back up drive shafts and they were damaged. crazy not sure if they did that for drama for the TV show or if it actually happened but you would think that a part like that would be checked earlier.

Where'd you see that show? I'd be interested in watching it too.

Czechsix

thanks for all the links!!! unfortunately here in the USA we don't get much coverage of the race and have to really search for info. Please keep posting sites thanks again.

RaceDezert usually has decent coverage, and of course ADVRider has good bike coverage, especially if you're Team F5, lol. But if you're looking for actual video options there are other options out there, just gotta look hard for them.

r3run33

Adventurer
sorry czechsix was away for christmas but youtube has both part 1 and 2 versions of the show. if anyone comes across schedule times and channels please post. for me here in Northeast USA the only TV is MSNBC which is showing on channel 590 thru Verizon. or NBCSN

Czechsix

sorry czechsix was away for christmas but youtube has both part 1 and 2 versions of the show. if anyone comes across schedule times and channels please post. for me here in Northeast USA the only TV is MSNBC which is showing on channel 590 thru Verizon. or NBCSN

No problem, rerun, I found them. If you're looking for further info on schedules and channels, there's an ongoing thread at ADV under racing, it's always towards the top of the page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste