Day One...not that this is going to go fast, or anything

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
:drool: LOOKS GREAT :drool:

Nice AN/VLQ-12 CREW Duke system (RCIED) antenna on the front guard. It must be heating up down south ? :sombrero:

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Thanks, Mog!

Yeah, you found out one of my secret installations, still trying to figure out the best way to integrate the CROWS on it, also have to find room for the AN/PSS-7 WOLFHOUND v10.1/2 and the rest of the AN/MLQ-44 PROPHET ESISS.

Definitely toasty, we've been keeping a close eye on some relations that are right at the base of the Cajon Pass fire. Looks like it's burned past them already, with no damage to them or their neighborhood.

Zam15

Explorer
Hey! Were you heading south on an undisclosed freeway today? This rig looked extremely similar to yours... maybe with a few updates from your last post... like tire carrier, tires, stickers..

Don't venture often on this side of ExPo but nice rig!
36995120160_4b02d1d6e7_h.jpg

Czechsix

Working on the next step...M116A3 trailer being modified. Will carry a Puch Haflinger and extra supplies, with the goal of taking some of the weight off the rear truck axle and transferring it to the trailer. So tool boxes and various racks will also be installed. But for now, fenders have been cut, this week I'll get the patches welded back in, then paint and probably Herculiner will go on.

FX and trailer resize 1024.jpg

yabanja

Explorer
Nice~!

I have been considering one of these trailers. Although really I just need to reduce the amount of stuff I am taking!

Allan

yabanja

Explorer
Nice~!

I have been considering one of these trailers. They look just right to get the job done. Although really I just need to reduce the amount of stuff I am taking! Do you have the halflinger?

Allan

Czechsix

Yep, have the Haflinger. In the middle of everything tomorrow I need to start fabbing up a rear hoop for the Haffy bed. Calico MogFest is coming up fast....

ebbs

Observer
Rig looks great, what size Toyos you running? I had them on my 99 Tacoma and they were great (though a bit overkill for the weight of the Tacoma). also see that you have a ridgeback! not to derail this thread, but any pics? I have a 7 month old male named Winchester great dogs!

Czechsix

Thanks ebbs, tires are 315-75r/16's. Normally they're running at full rated capacity, it's pretty easy to overload them by packing too much. Which is one of the reasons for the trailer.

No derailment whatsoever, Ridgebacks can join into this thread whenever they like, lol.

Top of Palomar Divide Trail in San Diego County, looking towards Lake Henshaw...

mina_walking_palomar_divide_trail_2017_1024_resize-293875.jpg

Diamond Lake, Oregon....time for a stretch..

Mina-stretch-modified-2048-resize-229645.jpg

And since this is an EC thread...lower windows are made for dogs to stick their big noses out...

Mina out the EC window 2048 resize.jpg

ebbs

Observer
Good look'n ridgeback! mine is now 7 months old, he's not quite sure what to think of our new kitten. lol

Attachments

• IMG_20170930_211121.jpg
    IMG_20170930_211121.jpg
    540.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20170926_074903.jpg
    IMG_20170926_074903.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 18

Czechsix

Good look'n ridgeback! mine is now 7 months old, he's not quite sure what to think of our new kitten. lol

That's a pretty good looking pup too. 7 months...so you've only got a couple more years 'til he's calmed down a bit, lol.

I'll bet the cat winds up ruling the house.

Czechsix

We've had some great trips over the last 1,261 days, and just returned from a week long Oregon trip, now back in Southern California.

Plans change, and this'll be more or less the end of this thread, as the rig is soon to be listed for sale.

I hope the information here has helped some folks out, if anyone sees this in the future, even though I won't be a FUSO owner any more, I'll always be willing to help out with questions.

Travel safe, folks, and enjoy your trails. I'll be showing up in a different sub-forum soon :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste