Death Valley December 2016 Off-road Trip Report **Very pic heavy**

inv3ctiv3

Adventurer
Excellent pix. Do you have maps or waypoints you can share?

I don't but DV is so well documented that there is no real reason to need them so long as you have the maps saved offline, check this out: https://www.nps.gov/deva/planyourvisit/upload/Backcountry Roads-2.pdf

Solid!

Killing it on those pictures.

Thanks dude! I normally don't take too much time for photos when on trips because I'm a photographer/videographer for work so it sometimes feels like.....work lol so the iPhone usually does most of it but I had a great time shooting DV.

Stryder106

Explorer
Very nice write up and pics. Love DV. Can't wait to get back there. As MartinJmpr said, Furnace Creek kills you on gas. I had to fill up there, then when I got to Stove Pipe Well - the gas $1.70/gallon cheaper than Furnace Creek. With a 32 gallon tank - that kinda hurt.

old .45

Observer
Hmmm....... I am an old hippy...... love for you to express your bumper sticker to me in person....... but alas that will probably never happen... but boy would I have some fun with you......

inv3ctiv3

Adventurer
Hmmm....... I am an old hippy...... love for you to express your bumper sticker to me in person....... but alas that will probably never happen... but boy would I have some fun with you......

Lol are you threatening someone over the internet about a bumper sticker? You do realize how dumb you sound right now right?

spikemd

Explorer
Great pics. Heading to DV next week.

Love the bumper sticker!

"A hippie (or hippy) is a member of a liberal counterculture, originally a youth movement that started in the United States and the United Kingdom during the mid-1960s and spread to other countries around the world. The word hippie came from hipster and was initially used to describe beatniks who had moved into New York City's Greenwich Village and San Francisco's Haight-Ashbury district." Go hug a tree...

owyheerat

Adventurer
Awesome pics and great trip report. Makes me want to make the drive...someday.

Thanks for taking the time to share.

inv3ctiv3

Adventurer
Great pics. Heading to DV next week.

Love the bumper sticker!

"A hippie (or hippy) is a member of a liberal counterculture, originally a youth movement that started in the United States and the United Kingdom during the mid-1960s and spread to other countries around the world. The word hippie came from hipster and was initially used to describe beatniks who had moved into New York City's Greenwich Village and San Francisco's Haight-Ashbury district." Go hug a tree...

Haha it's funny how bent out of shape people get over a bumper sticker they don't know **** about but thanks man have fun!

Awesome pics and great trip report. Makes me want to make the drive...someday.

Thanks for taking the time to share.

Thanks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier