Dedicated slot for Hi Lift tongue

08Silverado

Adventurer
I was watching a video on youtube today about Hi Lift use. The video showed an Australian guy demonstrating the uses of the jack. The bull bumper on his rig had a dedicated slot cut into it for the Hi Lift tongue to fit into. I was wondering if any of you knew which if any American made bumpers have this feature. It looked really handy! I think it would be really easy to cut one of these into any bumper if you chose.

Layonnn

Adventurer
I was watching a video on youtube today about Hi Lift use. The video showed an Australian guy demonstrating the uses of the jack. The bull bumper on his rig had a dedicated slot cut into it for the Hi Lift tongue to fit into. I was wondering if any of you knew which if any American made bumpers have this feature. It looked really handy! I think it would be really easy to cut one of these into any bumper if you chose.

American made? Only i know of are ARB's and TJM, both austrailian (i think TJM is aussie made)

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
The holes in this bumper were specifically made for use with a Hi-Lift. They are round so that the truck can be pushed off of the jack, and the length of the tube is set to hold the lifting hook's lip in place.

TruckRearwithTank.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz