Defender 110 in Boulder, CO

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
Just wanted to check to see if anyone knows the owner of a White D110 in Boulder CO. It has one family sized Howling MoonTent on the rack. Propane off the back. Warn 12000 winch. Running 285 BFG MTs.

I really like the rack and want to see if it is a custom job. If it is, I want to use them to make a custom rack for my rig.

Last edited:

gjackson

FRGS
That rig is owned by Clarence Harrison. He owns a flooring business. Nicely done truck. It is probably the second coolest 300tdi D110 in Boulder county!! :shakin: He's taken it to Baja a couple of times.

Edit: I believe he got a standard Safety Devices 110 rack and then cut the side out to allow the tent to fold out.

cheers

Attachments

• GLJ_LRFVD_20.jpg
    GLJ_LRFVD_20.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 156

Dmarchand

Adventurer
Clarence is a nice guy. Met him at the 2005 Nat Rally. Very nice rig. I dig the center console setup for the kids in the 2nd row of seats.

Andrew Walcker

Mod Emeritus
I almost ended up buying his old Hannibal Tent with a custom rack/floor for the tent. I've been trying to find some pictures, but can't locate them:(

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
I think there might actually be another one. Looks similar to the ************** 110, but only a half cage/rack that is painted white. I saw a different one that looks like Clarance's rig heading south on 93 last week ... on the back of a flat bed tow truck. :oops:

The one I keep seeing looks like this one.

There is also a red 109 that could use a restoration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier