Denver area shop recommendations

coffeegoat

Adventurer
It's been a while without any new posts because the monty has been boring reliable. A few niggles here and there but generally just does what it's told. However it's time to actually upgrade the springs, do the bushings and generally tidy up some suspension work. The problem is I picked up a new job recently and spend 8-10 hours a week commuting, so doing it myself is looking less possible. Two questions, first anyone know a good shop in the Denver area (preferable close to Littleton) and secondly any idea what it should cost to install springs, bushing, and a front axle seal? I'd likely buy all the parts - Siberian bushings, Lovell springs, and an OEM seal and just have them installed.

zerodrift

Adventurer
I have had good luck with the 4Wheel Parts shop up by 225 and I70 for suspension work. I've had them swap out a handful of bushings on my car, however they refuse to attempt the rear bushings on the trailing arms that hold the axle.

coffeegoat

Adventurer
My problem is that a single bushing isn't a big deal, but once you have it all apart it's easy to get to the axle seal, steering boots etc, so finding a shop that could tackle it all at once would save a bundle on labor.

zerodrift

Adventurer
My problem is that a single bushing isn't a big deal, but once you have it all apart it's easy to get to the axle seal, steering boots etc, so finding a shop that could tackle it all at once would save a bundle on labor.
Call them up and get a quote. They were reasonable on price when they did a few bushings, axle seals and third member install.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

coffeegoat

Adventurer
My bad, when you mentioned "a couple of bushings" I didn't think they got all the way into axle seals. I'll give them a call, thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior